AthleticsThe purpose and goal of our athletic program is to bring glory to God through our attitudes and efforts. We offer a variety of sports to fit the interests of our students.
Our school is involved in two different sport’s conferences. The VACA (Virginia Association of Christian Athletes) is made up of eighteen Christian school teams. It is split into Northern and Southern divisions, which allows for regional as well as state tournaments. The VMSC (Valley Middle School Conference) is made up of seven different private and Christian middle school teams. The majority of the teams in this conference are in the northern Virginia area.
The following programs will be offered during the 2011/2012 school year (based on availability):
- Boys Soccer (Middle School/Varsity)
- Girls Volleyball (Middle School/Junior Varsity/Varsity)
- Girls/Boys Cross Country (Middle School/Varsity)
- Boys Basketball (Middle School/Junior Varsity/Varsity)
- Girls Basketball (Middle School/Junior Varsity/Varsity)
- Boys Baseball (Varsity)
- Girls Soccer (Middle School/Varsity)