Fresta Valley Christian School is an independent, non-denominational, not-for-profit school. We rely solely on the generosity of donors like you to fund the building of the school and bridging the gap between providing a quality education environment and an affordable tuition.
Having just completed our 35th year in operation, and after many upgrades and additions, the needs of our campus and school continue to grow. Your generosity is needed to complement and reach the ever-expanding vision of FVCS. Our mission is specific, and that vision is clear.
Recently we embarked on a 2 million dollar “campaign” (Honoring the Past… Building for the Future), with a focus on capital projects throughout our campus over the course of the next 5 years.
• A new gym
• A stage for theatrical and musical functions
• Remodel of our current chapel space
• New classroom space for drama, orchestra, choir, and art
• A new full-size kitchen/concession area
• New locker rooms/fitness room
• New office space
• A new science lab
• School-wide cosmetic upgrades
• Much needed storage space
• A paved parking lot
• New classroom furniture/whiteboards
• School-wide multi-media equipment/announcement system
The aforementioned projects and tasks will be a testimony of God’s blessing, which does allow for the inevitable and ongoing expansion of our school. Your giving allows strong and steadfast growth to continue for generations to come.