Statement of Faith
Fresta Valley Christian School is an independent Christian school with the purpose of offering quality education from a Christian perspective. Our material attempts to show the Lord’s place in every subject taught. We have no church sponsorship nor are we affiliated with any denomination. We do not promote minor issues which tend to divide the body of believers.
Statement of Faith and Policy
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory;
- that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- and in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
In honoring the purpose and outreach of the school, there shall be no attempt by student, teacher, or parent to promote denominational positions. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding dissension which may be caused by denominational distinctives.